Sunday 8 March 2015

New SS : Ek Din Aap Hamko Mil Jayenge By Tulika Rastogi Part 2

RECAP :

Ram Priya alighted ,both came out limousines were waiting for both of them and both went to their respective destinations. Priya reached to her hotel and Ram to his apartment both went to their beds and was thinking about their journey ..with the smile on their faces they slept.


PART 2

Day -2 Geneva...


Hotel Room.....


Priya heard the room alarm and got up she realized that she is so relaxed and energetic despite of her less sleep but when she caught sleep ..in her thoughts she don't know .





Amazingly there was no jet lag ....she was just surprised of her own transformations speaking to someone during her most precious journey of her professional life can change her so much.What is happening ....
Why she want to know more about the person she just met yesterday...What is there in him....She felt she is more anxious to call him to know about him than to receive her most prestigious award oh...

She got up from bed realized she has to be ready fast room bell rang ...Room service brought the tea and break fast for her ...She being pure vegetarian was happy seeing veg sandwich for her.As in her flight she was not much comfortable to have food.She was lite eater and particular about her eating..may be being doctor's daughter and now doctor herself.

In addition thoughts overnight just made her bit restless.She felt like to have some filling in her stomach.She went for fast bath and got ready ,took her breakfast.She switched on TV and found Ram addressing press conference on CNN her heart stopped for a moment she couldn't believe on her eyes...

she heard Ram's interview it was on taking over of the hotel chain globally it was the same hotel chain where she was staying .She just got jolt..he is such a big man and so simple so down to earth...but why am I thinking of him.He is a big man and she lost in her thoughts. Interview was over..and she realized her time is to go for her precious moments.Intercom bell rang ...manager called doc your limousine is waiting for you to take you .

 Priya replied in soft voice yes will be coming in a moment thanks .And she got up for her proud steps to follow...she walked through corridor crossed lobby ...and found hotel staff was just greeting her with proud...she was confused...she got in limo...and car started touching the beautiful streets of Geneva.


Ram's Apartment--


It was actually a small bungalow -beautiful aesthetic attractive ..
Ram got up with the lovely sound of his alarm.He was feeling happy and was surprised as yesterday was tired day for him .His landing in Geneva addressing the press conference late night and then finding himself in thought of Priya all happened one by one .But he was feeling very nice no tiredness. He just lost again in her thoughts how simple is Priya being so talented in such young age such a brilliant doctor...whom he use to admire on her work was there with him, and he lost again in thoughts of his yesterday's beautiful journey .
She was more beautiful more simple more gorgeous and lovely person than what all he was knowing about her through his father's docs and news,as Priya's father was Ram's father cardiologist.
He smiled on his first thought in morning it was Priya...and he was surprised but anxious to get ready fast and switch on TV. He wanted to see Priya getting her award.It was like most important thing happening in his life.He was surprised on his own thoughts.
He went for shower got ready fast and sat in front of TV . His old attendant Girdhar Kaka brought the break fast for him and Ram concentrated on TV screen .He kept his phone near him as he never wanted to miss to click a single scene of Priya . Also he never wanted to miss a call from Priya,what she was about to give him just after her felicitation .
Tik tik tik and the screen flashed ..background voice was saying... young cardiologist from India Dr.Priya Sharma...created the history by doing one of the most complicated heart surgery successfully all alone ..She is one of the genius doctors and this year cardio categorey award goes to this young lady cardiologist ....


Ram focused on screen his heart was beating fast he just wanted to see Priya ...and there she was elegant graceful sophisticated stepping royally in white sari towards the podium.The hall was sounding with big applause...and she walked up to podium. And Ram like mad person clicked all the scenes from his most high end phone.



WHO hall Geneva...


Priya received her award smiled and thanked every one in her small and lovely speech she thanked her parents specially father ....and wished that she will be more happy in her life if she can do more such things to help towards the well-being of all..as a medical professional.

Ram was anxious to hear a ring of his phone now, from Priya his heart beats were just pacing....
Priya came back to her place and attended the remaining ceremony. She found herself restless as she wanted to be out and give a call to Ram and her parents. Awards ceremony got over in another 30 min and all came out of hall.
Priya just walked in corner of corridor as there was tea and snacks for all and later in the evening the dinner was in the same hotel where Priya and all the other doctors from different parts of the world were residing.
Priya just saw her iPhone and opened the contact book she realized that by default she saved Ram's number in her favorite contacts list ...She first called up her father and the tears fallen from her eyes .Sudhirji said beta I saw entire ceremony am so proud of you ..world will know me by your name now..earlier you were known as my daughter but now I am a proud father of most talented genius doctor daughter...you fulfilled the dream of my life ...I am so proud of my this glorious life given to me by you my child ...and Priya was flooding with tears. She said to her father with lots of difficulty papa I will call you in evening . She went in fresh room washed her face ...and came out. She was in immense emotions. Again she looked at her phone and opened Ram's number bit hesitant but she wanted to call him ....fingers were on the fav key allotted to his number...she was in two thoughts Ram such a big man what she is doing why is she not able to control herself should she give him a call..or just text...finally getting into thoughts of yesterday's journey she just pressed the key. And as expected Ram's exited voice on phone Hello Priya ...she said hello in return....as with the one ring Ram was not able to control himself and said Congratulations Priya...before she could say any thing Ram started ...listen Priya am so so so proud of you....I am just coming to pick you up we will spend the noon together and in evening I will drop you in your hotel and join you later at dinner. Priya was shocked how fast is Ram did not allowed her to say anything ..and she also not able to convey anything...any how she managed to say yes to him..She was just confused what is wrong with her this man is saying anything and she is just following his sayings.She took formal leave from his docs fraternity to meet on dinner in hotel.
She walked out of corridor towards the car park zone..found his driver he came and said mam you are going with Sir ,she nodded ,driver left and she just turned towards her left...found Ram with his sweet welcome smile.
He was looking drop dead handsome in black suit red tie...Both greeted each other with smile and admiration.
Priya walked along with Ram towards his car..both got into then Ram took her hands in his and said congratulations Priya..the warmness of greetings and his hands made Priya just to stare at him without blinking .Suddenly she realized and said thanks Raam in heavy voice...Ram felt her emotions...and there was pin drop silence for few moments..
Ram broke the silence and released her hands .He said I am very proud of you Priya....Priya looked at him her eyes was just saying thanks to him. Ram said we are going to my bungalow it is small but am sure you will like it we will have lunch there.My GirdharKaka cooks very nice Indian food and am sure you will be comfortable with..as you have not taken anything properly ..Priya was shocked how he know all this about her.... She said yes and both reached to his place.




Ram's Bungalow:


She saw the most beautiful lovely bungalow and said to Ram aww it is very beautiful bungalow...Ram looked at her with happiness..wow you like it great ...lets go in.
Both stepped in. Ram showed her his beautiful front garden which reminded her of her own beautiful backyard garden ,which she use to maintain on her own .She loved the red roses ,then Ram took her inside and showed all the rooms ...Priya was just admiring each and every bit of the house and Ram's taste.
Then both came in living room ...It was beautiful Ram offered her to sit..she sat on drop deep red Sofa and Ram sat just next to her on other single sofa....they looked at each other the eyes got stuck into each other , the eye lock got interrupted with the voice of Girdhar Kaka ..Beta aap kya loge ,beti aapko thanda chalega kya... before Priya could reply ..Ram said nahi nahi kaka Priya ko thanda bilkul nahi chalega inke liye achchi si coffee bana de aur mein bhi wahi lunga...Girdhar kaka said yes and went out. Priya was shocked how Ram knows that she cant handle cold things much...She asked him how you know...before she could have completed her sentence ..he replied I noticed you in our yesterdays journey that you were just comfortable by taking the hot drinks no cold drink at all....so i understood.
Priya looked at him with her deep eyes that how much the man is caring.They talked about there day since morning Ram said first Priya you know in my life this was first time I was so anxious to see you taking award ..it use to happen in my life when I use to get some awards felicitations I used to be happy exited but never such exited how it happened to me today like this. I do not know Priya but I was on seventh sky when you were receiving your award I just stuck myself to screen without blinking my eyes I watched it.
I am very proud of you Priya and this all gave me a one thought about my next project. I wish and will be opening chain of heart institutes in Globally ...will you be interested to be with me in my this dream project,which I was thinking to shape after my father left me ,his heart illness made me to do something for heart patients.And all this I want to dedicate to him and want to serve in this field. Priya was shocked on his words..how frankly he said everything about his days moments and now he is telling about his dream project which is related to her profession. She was confused also is he admiring her talent only and sharing his dream projects's wish, or something else is there in his heart for her.
She lost in deep thoughts...Ram noticed and realized that he was bit too early to say about his dream project with Priya..He was knowing that he wanted to say something else first but couldn't ...any how he was bit upset but immediately corrected himself ..He thought,will say to Priya what actually is he thinking other thing to share with her on lunch table itself.
Priya was silent Ram realized..and broke the silence,oh sorry Priya i just said what I thought and was in my heart without asking you about anything ???
Please say how was your night in the hotel comfortable and how was the bright morning today....
Priya looked at him and suddenly came out of thoughts. She started speaking to him what all she did and was very comfortable also she mentioned that she saw his press addressing . Ram smiled at her and said yes I thought I will tell you today but you saw it and you know now...this was the very reason of my frequent visit to Geneva..now after this I will be more in India with my mother and sister. As I am planning to get her married soon.
Ram was very frank Priya realized it but she was not able to understand that Ram was actually frank to her or he wanted to say something else also to her...which he couldn't.
Both came to dining table and sat. Priya said she will have very little food as she is not foody..Ram agreed and said toh yeh hai aapki sehat ka raaz. Priya smiled...Ram said please Priya feel at home and have things of your choice and another thing everyday till you are in Geneva you will have lunch and dinner with me please.
Priya was shocked ..she was about to say something but couldn't . Ram said further to her I know you want to meet your friends we will plan and I will take you to them you can spend time with them mean while I will attend my work and join you in evenings and we will dinner together. He continued ..when is your flight back....she replied same flight on 10th day from today early morning at 5:30 AM . He said fine very fine Priya . And he called up his travelling arrangements and booked same flight for himself to travel back with her. Priya was in shocks how to react what to react .She was just listening what ever Ram was saying and following ...She thought what is happening to her why....she is becoming like this.
They started their course .Ram said Priya we will travel back together you leave all the arrangements on me I will pick you up for airport. Priya nodded . All of sudden Ram's phone rang. He picked up his call it was Natasha ...Priya heard Ram was exited to convey Natasha about her and his plans with the Cardio Institutes. Then he said I will get you married to Rohit fast after returning. Then he said bye and phone got disconnected.
Ram turned towards Priya and said Priya my sis likes Rohit he is an architect they are friends from their architect college .He is very nice boy and I have decided to get them tie their knots in this December Priya was listening to him.They finished the course. Then came back to Sofa. Priya just picked up the magazine lying on the table's lower shelf. It was nice interior magazine. She glanced at it . Ram was just writing some of his papers kept in shelf and turned towards Priya. He looked at her and couldn't take off his eyes from her. Priya realized his look and lifted her face to look back at him and they again got into eye lock....suddenly GirdharKaka came in and both broke the lock...


He asked Priya betiya aap letna chaoge toh thoda aaram karlo ,Priya said no..Ram looked at her and replied him Girdarkaka aap thodi der mein garden mein coffee lana glass shade neeche wale side mein ham wahin baitenge aaj,GirdharKaka said yes and went.Girdhar was knowing that Ram never visited that side of garden after his father left him and he started living in India.


Priya saw the shelf of books and asked Ram can I look at them..it was her passion to read and she couldn't stop herself. Ram said yes Priya please feel at home you need not to ask please. Priya glanced at bookshelf she found some stuff on psychology and picked up..she came back to sofa and engrossed herself in the book.
Ram just finished his work and switched off his laptop. He turned towards Priya and admired her how much she was lost in book. He said Priya ,and she looked at him ...I want to say some thing ,Priya said yes tell tomorrow I will take you to show the city of Geneva , and day after you can connect with your friends I will drop you there and pick you up in the evening ,as day after I am having some crucial deals to sign up. Then again I am free and spend all the time to show you Switzerland. Priya was just listening him. Ram continued Priya I just want to ask are you ok with my dream project of Cardio institutes will you lead the project. Priya replied him first time ..yes Ram I will support you in the project ...about leading I have to speak to my father as I can not leave my hospital. Ram said no no who is asking you to leave your hospital you will run the show from there only.I will be needing your some time for this rest I will manage. Priya was comfortable on hearing this and she said yes. Ram was very happy on her yes but at the same time he was just thinking how to speak his heart to Priya. On the other hand Priya was thinking she said all yes to what ever Ram telling her but still she feels he is hiding something in him. She just thought how good it had been if she would have understood his heart...
Ram Priya came out and went towards the glass shade of garden. Both sat adjacent to each other ...Ram started i am so happy Priya yo said yes I have something to tell you further.



Evening


Ram's Garden-


Ram Priya were sitting near to each other. Priya was liking the garden and the lovely view around..Ram admired her and broke the silence.


Priya I need to say some thing further to you. Priya looked at him and eye locked again....this was broken this time by Ram's phone ring .It was Vikram. Ram murmured and picked up the phone .Priya smiled as she overheard his murmuring Gadha Vikram bas kabhi bhi galat time par he phone karega... Then he realized Priya is next to him and said sorry to Priya and told my closest best friend Vikram I cant deny his call just a moment Priya. And he replied him bolo ab kya hua...Vikram was asking Ram did he proposed..and Ram got irritated tu jab ho tab phone karta hai jab tere phone se fursat mile tabhi toh baat karunga ...Vikram laughed and said all the best buddy..and disconnected..
Priya just overheard Ram's voice but could not gazed the communication . Ram kept the phone . He looked at Priya she was smiling... he also returned his look with smile...
He started again Priya I wanted to tell you some thing very important...pl listen then react ...Priya looked at him ,he started..I was scholar, inherently bit fat so least took participation in sports but I always admired sports... then immediately after my MBA in Haward my father gave all the business responsibility to me. I started with my international operations but liked Geneva much and started spending my maximum time in my Geneva office and home. My parents use to visit me with my sister once in a year and i to use to visit them in India thrice in a year. But all of sudden my fathers health started decaying and I was forced to shift my base to India to stay with my parents and sister. I sent Natasha to complete her architect from Stanford ..now she is back and we all live in India . My father gradually caught severe ailment and suffered massive attacks ..There came time I met your father as my father's cardiologist and heart surgeon ...He is a great doctor he tried his best but it was too late to carry open heart surgery on my father ..due to age and his worst conditions..but still your father tried and it was successful.Your father Dr.Sharma was regular to visit my father. After 5 years one fine morning while taking tea my father felt uneasy and by the time we could do any thing he passed away this was last year.


Now I am running my business with my childhood friend Vikram .Priya was listening every thing silently.
Suddenly GirdharKaka came with coffee and snacks kept on the table and went away. Ram looked at Priya and started again...hope you are comfortable? Priya replied ..yes ..Ram said pleas have coffee and he gave cup to her and picked up another..and continued.
The day my father left us, life became different for me. Natasha came back from US and now my first responsibility is to get her married. He continued I never thought about myself that ever I will like to get marry....As I do not believed that I will get my life partner who can understand me so I never thought about.
Though Ma is always asking to figure out some one and get married ..but i ignore every time. Priya you know after yesterday I realized that there is some one whom God has made for me...and I am not able to come out of her thoughts...she in little time just gave me so much of peace pleasure ...that i think I should also keep my Ma's wish. Priya was hearing him..her heart stopped for a moment what is Ram going to tell her ...is she the person...no no how can she be.....two different persons me a surgeon, he a hardcore business man -tycoon...me silent. he outspoken so frank....but she couldn't react.
Ram said further you know Priya I found that partner in you...You are my soul partner Priya. In my entire life I never thought about anyone even when i was suppose to...but yesterday in our flight journey my heart just figured you ..this is all I wanted to tell you. I do not know about you Priya what you think about me..and if you felt this wrong or bad please forgive me. i said my heart...but if you do not like you can ignore ...but request we can remain friends. Believe me I will always respect your decision. Priya was just shocked her heart was beating very fast. She was not able to think even for all this never..what she heard now...the moment changed her life ...and tears started falling from her eyes. Ram looked at her and became restless...no Priya please don't cry I can't handle it. If you did not liked please forgive me but just let me be your friend please. Priya couldn't resist anymore and started crying badly.
Ram was confused what to do how to stop her. He just took out handkerchief from his pocket and offered to Priya she took it and wiped her tears. Ram was just looking at her and repenting if he has hurt her.
Priya looked at him eyelock again..and this time Ram just opened his arms for her and she just couldn't resist and sinked herself in his chest. He felt her warmness and tears she felt all the love in his arms ,,...and continued crying. He released her and cupped her face wiped her tears. He said I got your answer Priya you need not to speak ..I love you Priya I love you I can't live without you. Priya sat down on chair Ram offered her water she took a sip and thought how her life changed in a moment.She was always in her studies like Ram helped others always. She was very helping and caring for everyone around her. Her father tried to ask if she can choose someone. But she always ignored the topic and concentrated in her profession. Today at this very moment the life became different for her ,she couldn't believe that she is in love and someone loves her so much.This was the person for whom her life is made for and who is made for her.She looked at Ram with all the love and they smile and walked together with hands in hand, slowly towards living room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Ram is so cute...I liked that he is open up to Priya...Update soon :)

Unknown said...

Just awesome.. Please continue soon

Unknown said...

awesome.........

Unknown said...

In all these their spending time with each other they are getting closed and with this Ram proposed to Priya

Post a Comment