Thursday 5 February 2015

RAYA SS - Back In Time Part 12




RECAP

 "Just go with it, Priya," Ram sighed, rolling his eyes.

 I probably wasn't going to be able to talk to Ram about everything that had just happened between us and today and what a night turned out to be but for right now, it was enough for me....



 

Hello friends here is 12th chapter of the story and one of the hardest Chapter for writing too...sorry about length  of this chapter its short one and yes Please Please a humble request regarding this story is that This story is completely based on imagination and in real world this is not possible and u figure out why i tell u this before this chapter....so read and comment i m waiting for feedback....



 

PART 12
 
Priya's Pov



last night I couldn't fall asleep

 So, all in all, dinner with kapoor and Family had been pretty eventful. I'd learned a few things that ll help in saving Ram.....not only ram her mom too... It wouldn't be easy, but I was 60% positive that I'd be able to do it. Apparently, the kiss between Ram and me unexpectedly happened but it just the slightest bit of a confidence boost. Who would've thought that Kiss was even possible...?

and the kiss was one of the main reasons that I couldn't sleep last night. I was a little angry with myself how can i surrender to Ram kapoor....but it was happened My first kiss with ram kapoor

   i come out of bed in five that Friday morning, I was angry and happy and completely terrified at the same time. How on Earth was I going to face Ram after that amazing kiss between Us  in the Cafe's kitchen last night?

  XXXXXXX

I came 6.30 in Morning bcoz weekend start

 The back door to Cafe's was open when I steeped and  I didn't expect the twins or KK aunt to be in this time early in morning....There only be people IN Cafe - Dadi or Ram - and I was praying to God that just for a few minutes I'd be able to collect myself without Ram around. I was afraid...

  With my luck, however, I should've known that it would be Ram who was up,

 He turned around as he close the fridge door shut and gave me a rather cool, collected look.

"hey...good morning," I said awkwardly

  "hi Morning," Ram replied before leaving the kitchen, holding a box of pastries.

there is awkwardness between us at first, but  I hadn't expected him to just come and walk away....

Ram was bent over at the pastry case, carefully arranging all pastries, muffins for display. I went near him and crossed my arms over my chest, hoping that he would be break the silence first.

He finished putting out the pastries and about to leave for other work And

 "And what am I going to be doing today, Ram?" I asked...

 "Maintain the cash register and serving people their food," Ram answered and one more thing Try not to mess anything up today, Okay...

 I bit back a from rude response but only i can say is . "Yes, sir i ll try."

What the hell was with him today?

 i was upset with Ram's behaviour but i started my work setting up all tables....

 I made sure all of the tables were in order....

. Ram had finished putting ground up coffee beans into the espresso makers already....and he just seat on chair.

 "Ram?" I said dropping my self on chair just next to him..... "What're you doing?"

He cracked open an eye to stare at me,. "Finding peace of mind."

"Are you alright?" I asked in very much concern voice....

 this time he glare at me,. "I'm fine. And why are you asking me this?"

. "Well, I mean, after last night, I wanted to - "

"Do not talk to me about last night," Ram cutting me off. "The last thing I want to do is not talk to you about last night."

 "Ram..." I said slowly,. "What's wrong?"

Ram gave me a look. "What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong is none of your business, understand."

 . What the hell was his problem?

"You know what Ram? Fine," I sighed stood up. "Go ahead and be an Jerk and rude for all I care."

I came back to counter...why i care so much...

   KK aunty didn't came up all during the day, and neither did nutz and soumya. dadi  showed up an hour after opening to help Ram out with making coffee...

all the time I mostly took care of food orders and working the cash register

 i ddnt messed up with order and work properly

 So, all in all, I guess it really good day for me in case of work only. The work was enough to keep me busy, so i ddnt think about Kiss thing...but now

 I couldn't understand why the hell Ram had kissed me last night. I had a lil hope that Ram would talk to me about what had happened, but Ram is Ram .... Ram barely even looked at me the whole day.....

 I had no idea what the hell his problem was, but it was starting to make me angry

 I hadn't kissed Ram. He had kissed me. And now that was my fault in thiis? It made no sense.

  It was 8pm in clock and closing time is soon... all the food was put away, and that the dishes were clean.

"Are you going to give me a hand?" I asked Ram

 Ram gave a noncomittal shrug, focused intently on his sandwich. "No."

i just wanted to kick him for this No but i cant....

Ram finished off his sandwich and disappeared into the back kitchen without said another word....

"Can i get ur some Time please Priya Sharma"

I know who is this and expecting to see "Yam" sitting on the chair. However, the person sitting was most certainly not  "Yam".

 The person on the chair in Grey suit his eyes is blues...

 "Who are you?" I asked

The guy gave a sweett smile, showing off straight Colgate white teeth. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Priya. You can call me Naash."

 I stared at the guy. "Naash. What kind of name is that?"

I was asking the guy about his name. Yam probably did that to me. Go keep eye on Me....

  the guy name Naash gave a laugh. "There's no reason for us to discuss my name, Priya. I'm here for discuss something else."

 "Fine,". say what u want to say .....hurry

Naash sighed,. "Oh, I do wish you'd behave more pleasent It's not as if I'm going to Kill you or anything.... "

 Okay

 "Why are you here?" I asked. "Did Yam send you?"

Naash laughed again, more louder this time, and I glanced over towards the kitchen, wondering when Ram was going to hear what was going on.

 "Oh, Mister Ram Kapoor can't hear us," Naash said, almost as if he was reading my  mind. "And no, Yam most certainly did not send me. Yam has no idea I'm here. For the life me I can't understand why he's so particularly protective over you. You're not much to look at.

 What was he on about? Yam was protective over me? That didn't even make any sense. Yam had said that he wasn't allowed to help me with anything.

 "What are you talking about?" I asked again

Naash sighed and please sit Priya

"No. I think I'm fine here."

Ok suit urself he replied...

 "Well?". "What is it that you need to blab at me?"

Naash raised an eyebrow,. "Blab? I wouldn't call it blab, Priya. I'd call it more of...ordering u knw"

 "Ordering?" I repeated. "What d'you mean by Ordering?"

"You will stop whatever this is that you've started with Ram Kapoor. I don't believe you'll like the end results of your actions if you don't."

 "Excuse me?" i asked

My jaw dropped as I stared at the guy name Naash whatever.

 Naash smiled,. "I do believe you heard me, Priya. You're not hard of hearing. I'm telling you you're to stop this with Ram kapoor."

 "Stop what?" I asked. "There's nothing going on between -"

 "Oh, I don't really believe that," Naash said, cutting me off. "Not after that little thing in kitchen...ahem...ahem  Last Night....

. "So he kissed me! That doesn't mean anything! that words roaming in my mind...

 Naash cut me off again,. "Don't try and explain yourself Priya because I'm not interested in hearing what u thinking I came here for one reason to Stop this right now."

 By now my heart beat speedup....

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked swallowing hard. "This is ridiculous."

 "Rest assured, it's not," Naash said, sighing heavily. "If Ram kapoor  is going to kill himself, then there's nothing you can do to stop him to suicide"

 "I don't believe you," I said firmly

 Naash sighed harshly, slapping a hand on his leg as he leaned forward. "Priya. No one can come back from the dead admit it, you know. It's against the laws of nature, and highly illegal."

"Illegal wow ?" I repeated. "What do you mean, illegal Naash?"

"Yam is breaking the Edict by allowing you to do this all " Naash explained,. "I m sure he didn't tell you that."

 "No," I said, "He didn't."

Naash shaking his head. "Of course he didn't. Yam never follows the rules. Now, listen closely, Priya, because even I'm breaking the Edict by telling you all this

 "Okay, what is this Edict?" I asked

"The Edict or u can say a Law in simple term set by the big Man up there," Naash said, pointing a finger up towards the ceiling. i think sky

No way. I seriously have to be dreaming right now.

 "The Edict states that no human shall never know whats going on up there, but I suppose I'll just give u lil details.... There have always been exceptions made where suicide is involved with Yam," Naash began telling me. "It's so sad when someone takes their own life or u can say suicide  but it does happen. In some cases, time has been reversed so a single human can stop that stupid  from committing suicide. But let me tell you Priya. That person rarely ever succeeds."

 Well, i know this. Yam had told me before accept this task that it was the hardest thing I'd ever do, and I believed him.

 "Why does Yam have a soft spot for people who commit suicide Why?" I asked to

Naash

Naash sighed again,. "Because his wife committed suicide."

I gasped,. "Are you serious?"

 Yam had been married? Yam had a wife?

Naash nodded. "The entire situation was highly inappropriate, as her wife was a human and Yam most certainly is not human."

 "But why did she do it?" I asked ???

Naash said. "I'm not here to talk to you about Yam and his Yam kahani Priya. Do try and focus."

 I glared at him. How could he expect me not to ask questions after hearing something like that about Yam and his wife...?

 "If you leave Ram Kapoor well enough alone and never speak to him again," Naash said. "Then he'll suicide and everyone will forget about him after some time and carry own with their lives. Now doesn't that sound nice Priya?"

 I stared him

no that does sound nice

i almost screamed on him

 "i said u before be pleasent please...," he sighed, drumming his fingers on his leg. "If you want continue on on ur hopeless task to save Raam, even though ram's going to suicide anyways, then by all means, go for it. There's only ever been one person to succeed in this task, and I know you're not going to be the next."

 "Who was the person?" I asked quickly

"Hm?"

 "The only person to stop someone from killing himself!"

"Oh. plz tell me who ???."

" it's the French teacher at your college."

 What?

"Mrs. Mehra?" "No way!"




11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome part

Unknown said...

What a update. Eager for next update.

Unknown said...

Nice one..
Interesting too...

Unknown said...

Nice one..
Interesting too...

Unknown said...

Very interesting

Unknown said...

lovely
pls continue soon

Anonymous said...

Nice..update soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey aman pls update soon waiting for the next update eagerly....pls pls pretty pls :)

Unknown said...

Waiting

Unknown said...

Waiting

Unknown said...

superb waiting for update

Post a Comment