Friday 2 January 2015

SS - Back In Time by aman.anjaan Part 5

Hello friends Hope You Enjoying This Story




Click Here For Part 4


           Chapter  5 : Being friends





Priya's Narration :

I waved goodbye to him and sit into the taxi....i give address and told driver to drive fast bcoz i was late...

What a Day i thought I went to a Ram's funeral. I met Yam. I made a deal with him. I was thrown back into time I only had 20 days to stop Ram from killing himself.




  And to top it all off, I was starting to realize what Yam had said was true.

This is hardest things I was ever going to do.

 Why me ???

 I was trying to have a positive outlook on all of this. I really was. But Ram kapoor he wasn’t in any mood to make any new friends. Why I had no idea, but it was now really bother me.

  I was lil shy person but I had friends. Neha is my best friend and shruti shikha are too my friends yes Ram  was not in the List....

I heard so many thing abt suicide case from Papa but, I’d always believed that a person committed suicide because they were alone or depressed.

Ram didn’t seem depressed at all so much as angry and bitter.

When the taxi halt in front of my house I made a sudden decision.

 Yam had told me that I needed to help Ram and stop him from doing something completely horrible.

i came out of taxi paid him and walked towards house I made myself promise that I would do everything to actually help Ram. Because even if I somehow managed to make it past this 20 day deadline, that didn’t mean Ram still wouldn’t commit suicide later on. Jst bcoz a problem was temporarily fixed didn’t mean that it was going to completely disappear and make everything better.

There was no doubt in my mind that I couldn’t do this alone. The only problem was that even if I told Neha or papa or somebody, they wouldn’t believe me. Who was going to believe that I was back in time and was on a first name basis with Yam himself?

  The only person I could use to help me help Ram was Ram Kapoor himself.

  And clearly that was going to be a rollercoaster ride in itself.

I saw the again weird mark on my arm that was curled around in the shape of the number 20

  20 days was all I had to do this.

I seriously hoped I was going to be able to do this. Bcoz didn’t want to think abt what would happen if I failed.

I enter in house thank god Maa papa Not scold me i went to my room and sleep or try to sleep.....

Next Morning:

I woke up late so i have to ready in hurry when i came from washroom and open closet shocked I found the dress I’d been wearing last night – or rather, 20 days in the future  at Ram’s funeral, neatly tucked back into place in my closet.

 It was beyond weird talking about Ram  as if he were already dead when clearly, he was obviously alive. The conversation that we’d had yesterday outside of restaurant  was still roaming in my mind, as well as everything Yam had told me.

 ok that enough priya now run for college

  Soon I left for college

College



“Where the hell were you?” Neha asked me

. “Woke up late.” i replied

. “Why ?? ddnt sleep last night

 . “I stayed out too late and got in trouble. so came late home and late sleep late woke up.”

 “I think you’re lying,” Neha  said. “What were you doing out late?”

“I went to this little place for dinner by myself and accidentally fell asleep bcoz I was so tired and then Ram was the one who woke me up I finally managed to get home,” I explained in a hurry, hoping she wouldn’t ask anything more

 Sure enough, it took her a few moments to let everything I’d told her

 “What? Ram kapoor ? Why would you talk to that freak Ram kapoor?” Neha Asked

I narrowed my eyes at her,. “You don’t even know him, Neha. He’s not that bad of a guy.”

 “He’s more of a freak, you’re right,” Neha giggled.......

I give her look

Neha instantly changed the subject next, like she was so famous for, and started babbling about some dress.....



After 3 hours of Class:

I was trying to avoid Neha and her awkward questions, and I really wanted to see Ram..

  But unluckily for me, I didn't have a single class with Ram at all.

  We were in different section, which meant we had only 2 classes as joint and we had the same lunch hour. I hadn't ever actually seen Ram at his section, but he had to be somewhere. And I knew I had no choice but to find him.

  So I spent so much time to think when i ll meet him how i ll start convo with Ram. He hadn't exactly given the impression that he actually liked talking last night, so I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be easy.

When Second Last class finally ended, I left the classroom in hurry.bcoz i have only 15 min before last class.... My heart was beating fast, which was stupid because there wasn't anything I needed to be getting nervous over.

 Who cared if anyone saw me talking to Ram?

It doesnt matter, bcoz his life was resting on my shoulders.

In canteen :

i saw here there and my eyes fall on neha....she is coming towards me .....

Neha : why u were in hurry....

I was hungry i said ......

Neha looked very confused at my words and before she was about to say something, that was at the exact moment I managed to spot Ram eating lunch.

 He was sitting in corner of the canteen, his things on small table

"See you later!" Neha i said to her and marched my way in Ram's direction. The closer I got the more heart beat Fast,

 Ram stared at me as I went and sit across from him

 "Oh, God," he said, a hand flying to his forehead. " you not again."

its insult i said to myself and my eyes narrowed in his direction.

"Yes, Its me again," I said,. "You should've been expecting it."

 "I thought 'I'll see you tomorrow' thing was a new trend by people says now a days instead of goodbye," Ram replied, just the bit annoyed. "I didn't think you were actually serious."

 "Of course I was serious!" I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm supposed to be getting to know you, Mr. Ram kapoor."

 "And why would you want to do that?"

and There was a shine in his eyes

"Because. You seem like a very interesting person Ram that I'd like to get to know better."

Ram made a noise as he grabbed one of my sandwich and took a bite of it, while eating it seem as if he were deep in thought.

 "That seems like an acceptable answer," Ram said after a moment. "Except I don't believe you. You talked only once to me before last night. Has your opinion changed towards of me that fast?"

 you did wake me up at restaurant instead of just leaving me there," I said

 "Don't remind me of last night," Ram muttered,. "That was so stepping out of my comfort zone, being nice to you. it's not going to happen again."

  I watched Ram in silence while he grabbed and started eating my rest food wondering why he was being so antisocial. I was being nice, wasn't I?

"Look, Ram," I said,. "Why are you so opposed to the idea of being friends?"

Ram  made a ridiculous face while he finish Last sandwich why he left two piece in plate..Golu kahika

 "You're a popular ignorant rich brat that doesn't know anything," he finally said, full of annoyed. "That's probably why I'm so opposed to the idea of being friends."

i want to slap him hard but i cantrol myself and said

  "First of all. I am not popular and rich yes my parents are rich that doesn't mean  I dont things i  too know things! I'm about as far from ignorant as you can get!"

 Ram raised his eyebrow, not looking convinced at all. "Oh, really?"

 "Really!"

"I don't believe you."

 "You don't even know me, Ram! Why are you being so impossible

 "You don't know me either, Priya."

 This entire time we had no idea that we'd been leaning across the table towards each other, our eyes matched in deep eyelock. And he'd nearly finished all of my food

  But I wasn't going to be the one to back down so easily from this.

"Can you please just give us being friends a shot, Ram?" I asked, trying not to  blush.....

 Ram's amazing eyes travelled here there and finally over my face, searching for answers,, leaning back in his chair as far away from me as possible.

 "Fine," he said, sounding very unhappy. "We will give being friends a shot. But just so you know, you are annoying and you get on my nerves easily. I'm not so sure I like you."

 This, made me burst out laughing.

"All right, Ram. If you think I'm annoying now, just wait until we get to know each other more, you ain't seen nothing yet."

my stomach grumbling loudly

I think this sound from your stomach....he said pointing in my stomach

i shoved him my plate and said Why u left this 2 piece of bread You've already eaten all of them

 "Thanks," he said. "I'll be sure to steal your food more often."

the bell rang loudly, signalling the start of Last lecture

 I stood up

 this marks the first day of our being friends," I said to Ram

 Ram remained sitting at the table, eating happily rest piece of bread. "Lucky me."

I gave him a look but held out my hand for him to shake

 He stared at my hand but reached out and shook my hand I got  electrifying feeling  whenever he touched me.

"See you later, Ram," I said

. "Stay out of trouble!"Miss trouble

 Ram murtered something I couldn't hear - and I wasn't so sure I wanted to hear what he'd said, and I quickly turned and joined the students leaving the canteen for class.

 "ohh" I sighed to myself, my gaze fixed on my feet. "One day down, Nineteen  more to go."

 I sure hoped Yam knew what he'd gotten himself into, asking me to save Ram.


Thank You for Reading Waiting for Comments Do Subscribe for email alert and Like Fb page Right side of Blog..........


Any suggestion welcome just drop a email at 

anjaanstory@gmail.com
                                                                                                                  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Update Bro :)

Your Di :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful update.

Unknown said...

Awesome update
Pls continue soon

Anonymous said...

story moving very interestingly
loved it

Post a Comment