Sunday 28 December 2014

SS- Back IN TIme Part 3


 Hello Friends be Open here in Blog and Please comment Below there Is anonymous option you can comment without login and plz subscribe if u want updates alert in email.....thanx 
You can mail me any suggestion just drop one email
@ anjaanstory@gmail.com
                                             

                  PART 3
"Who are you?" I asked ??

"Ohh, u wanna know my name let me think hmmmm I'm known by lots of names," man drawled, taking another drag on his cigarette.

"So many call me the Devil, Monster, Hades, End or Yam (I hindi Yam means god of death ). I could go on and on, really."



Man  smiled said this, flashing t white teeth that seemed to glow in the dim light.

"But for u i make its simple, you can just call me Yam or End or Death."



what u feel when someone throw u in pool of ice water  and u froze for sometime

That was the feeling I got as I stared up into the dark, red eyes of the man who'd just said  Yam or death himself

 And, of course, being a 22 year old girl, my first reaction was to scream like a loud speaker but I could really do was lean backwards on street searching anyone for help and stare up at the Man with a completely horrified look on my face

 finaly i said  "wohhh...right, ohh ohh okk ok," my teeth starting to chatter in the cold. You you r wat death or Yam " you're smoking something other than tobacco in that cigarette.or cigar watever"

  The man or simply say Death burst out laughing hearing , like what i cracked joke .

 Priya sharma. he said  "I knew it'd be hard , getting you to believe me, You're really rather an unsual girl. normal people would be screaming and running in the after hear  by someone In night .....

 " i m normal and Give me a chance and I will do the same," I fired back

He throw his cigarette and ground it out with the shoes,

Priya Ji . "Let's chat over a cup of coffee or tea, shall we,? We have a lot to discuss in this night."

 Before I refuse that I wasn't going anywhere , He had a tight grip on my hand and was leading me out there from to a traffic area....

 "tum kya kar rahe ho pagal insaan or Yam jo bhi ho (What are you, crazy man or death whatever u )?!". "You're going to get me killed!"

"Chup raho tum or chalo chup chap (,be quiet and walk with me )," he said

 acting as Dunai ka sara boz iske kamjor kandho par rakha hoo ( the weight of the world was resting upon his weak shoulders). "

again said  Mujhe pata hai tum kab marogi aur jaldi nahi marte tumahare jaise log (I know when you're going to die, and ppl like u dont die early )

 Oh, thats some relief for me than y he is here ???i said to myself

 We'd walked nearly half Kilometre  over before He stopped outside a small, but full of crowdy restaurant that was decorated in some different style i have never seen.....

 "This place looks nice,?" He said

seat here he ordered

I seat and crossed my arms over my chest, still glaring away at him. The waiter gives us menu

 "Just 2 cup of coffee, please," he said, waving away menu...

Waiter nodded and disappearing from sight. I really wished I could do the same thing, too.

  Too hum kaha the ( where were we) He asked,

tumne mujhe kidnap kiya  (You just kidnapped me) I replied

he snorted. "Very funny, Priya sudheer sharma.

one new shock again he knows my father too is he really Death

u know my father too Now what do you want? call him he ll give you ??? I stammered....how much money you want he ll give you......

I m not here for money "I'm going to offer you a deal, Death sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

  Wat deal ??? u dont want money than y u kidnapped me i asked.....



"Ram Kapoor."

 

  My heart started beating Fast and my eyes were burning with tears. he was not joking he is death .....This was what He wanted to talk about?

 R- R - Raa Aaa Ram? i stammered

  Why the hell did he need to talk to me about Ram?

"W-W-Why do y-you need to...Ram?" I said with trembling Lips

 "Priya sharma now u believes me so I'm here to offer you to do something,. But please understand that what i ll say u dont take it lightly possibly be the hardest thing you're ever going to do."

he was further explain what was going on, but the waiter came with coffee...

 "Thank you," I said

waiter nodded with smile and leave.

 "What are you talking about?" I asked,

 "If you accept....I am going to send you 20 days Back in time. And within those 20 days, you have to stop Ram Kapoor  from committing suicide."

  I spat out the sip of tea I'd just taken and stared him

 "Excuse me?" I said grappling around for a napkin on the table.

Tumne i mean aapne abhi kya kaha (you i mean what u said me ) "You want me to do what?"

 "I believe you heard me right, Priya," he sighed,

AAP majak Kar rhe hai ("You r joking!) this is....i dont have word this is completely dont know wat

. he said again "You mean to say that you don't want to save Ram kapoor?" and standup

 "Don't talk about him!" i said

 He leaned back in his chair, with a satisfied look on his face.

"your face told me everything I needed to know," he smirked

 "You want me to go 20days back in time and save Ram Kapoor?" I repeated for confirmation, taking a long long deep breath.

he nodded, looking pleased with himself. "Hmmmmmm right, Priya."

 he had to be kidding. There was no way that this could actually be possible. There was no that this could actually be the truth.

  He had to be kidding.

"Why?" I said to him

 He said Tum is kaam ke liye bilkul sahi ho (You just seemed right for the job)

  "That's not funny!" I replied, slamming a fist down on the table. "If I'm going to do this Shit or Nobel or watever , I need to know why."

 "Oh, I already know you're going to do it," he replied, smirking. "And I can't exactly tell you the main reason why...

  "But how am I - "

"Going to succeed?" He cutt of me . "I won't tell you that. wo to tumhe apne aap pata lagan hai priya (That's something you're going to have to figure out on your own.)

  So, He wanted to send me 20 days back in time to keep Ram Kapoor from killing himself. But how on Earth was I going to do

  "Why 20 days?" I asked again one question.

 "Because," He replied in a calm manner. "It took Ram Kapoor 20 days to decide how to kill himself."

i gripped my cup so tightly it wouldn't have surprised me if it broken in my hands.

  How the hell was I supposed to do this? 

I could barely kill cockroach  let alone save a person's life.

 There was no doubt that I wanted to save Ram Kapoor. I was just worried that I was going to fail in this mission yes u can say a mission to save Him

 What was going to happen if I failed

 I asked him(death)  hesitantly, feeling like I was about to burst into river of tears.

He took a sip of his own cup of coffee, an horror look in his dark red eyes that I didn't really want to know was about.

 "You really don't want the answer  Priya. Trust me."

  Now, don't get me wrong - I wanted to do this. I wanted to save Ram. But there was a  thought in the my mind that kept me freaking out about failing in mission save ram kapoor

  What if I wasn't able to save Ram? Then what would happen?

I suddenly remembered KrishnaJi and how she had completely broke down at the hours before, sobbing into her hands, because of her son.

That was what ultimately made my desicion for me.

  I had to do this.

There was no doubt now.

 I put down my cup on the table.

"I'll do it," I said.....

 He said "All right."

  "So what do I do now?" I asked,

He leaned forward on his elbows, reaching out to run his fingers through the flame of a slowly burning candle set off to the side on the table.

  "All in good time, Priya Sharma

 That was all I remembered before falling and all dark......





Do Comments below







7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG !!!!
This was super awesome!!!
No one had guess this twist !!
It's getting more and more interesting!!!!!
Priya will go back in time!!!!!
Plzzz continue as soon as possible!!!!

Tellyworld said...

thanx so much

Unknown said...

Awesome update ,too gud yaar ,just love it. Continue soon

Tellyworld said...

thanx aruji i m glad u like it

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! can't imagine the way you r writing.... Superb twist... continue soon

Anonymous said...

Its too gud yaar, Awesome update just love it Continue soon

Anonymous said...

wonderful...loved it...very different
thanks for PM

Post a Comment