Friday 26 December 2014

New SS - Back In Time Part 2



Hello Friends I know So many Shocked in 1st part but plz wait for Story to unfold......This Part is Lil Bit Filler and Scary and I know Also Heading IS not Good but please bear Me........

 

 




PART 2 : Ram's Funeral (dnt run away after reading title plz read )

 


Priya's POV



He was tall and had dark, unmanageable hair, along with a pale, sharply defined face that would have looked highly aristocratic on anybody else. Actually, Ram was a pretty damn handsome guy, which made it all the more confusing as to why he was such an antisocial outcast.





Maybe it was because he just didn’t like anybody. Or maybe it was because everyone else just didn’t like him.

It had always been so hard to tell what the guy was thinking because he usually always had his head down and his hair was so wavy it nearly always fell into his eyes. Oh, , his eyes.

The one time I’d actually gotten a good look at Ram’s face. I sat in the desk and he’d accidentally knocked his notebook off his desk at my feet ....When he’d leaned over to grab it, I couldn’t help but look at him as he moved and was more than surprised when I actually saw his face, and more importantly, his eyes. God, his eyes were amazing.. I really didn’t think the color of his eyes had a name, but I’d instantly fallen in love with them.

  Ram Kapoor had the eyes of angel.

 When Ram had caught me watching him, his eyes had narrowed as he sat up straight, his lips pursing into a tight line. I’d quickly flushed bright red and down my head, trying to keep myself from hiding my face in my book out of embarrassment.

I hadn’t ever told anyone this before. And I really didn’t think that I was going to  But now?

Now Ram Kapoor  had killed himself?

  What the hell was happening to me?

  I saw my best friend Neha coming towards me, her  hair a complete mess.  I didn’t even bother myself with a “hello” because neha instantly started going off about what she’d just heard in college. 

 “Did you hear what happened?” neha babbled, waving her hands around for emphasis.

Where were U ?? i asked her....

In canteen i m not in mood to attend lectures any more she replied...she started babbling again

 I didn’t even bother asking her what she was talking about. I just kept my head down and continued walking in the ground of college. My face was getting hot and I so didn't want to be talking about this right now.

 "I can't believe it!" she kept babbling, her eyes wide. "I mean, I knew Ram Kapoor was really weird, but I didn't think that he'd - "

  "Just...just shut up, Neha," I snapped before I could stop myself. "I don't want to talk to you about this."

 Neha stared at me as if I'd just slapped her across the face, her mouth dropping open. I couldn't exactly blame her for looking so shocked, because I never talked back to anybody.

  "Oyee Tujhe Kya hua (what happen to u ), Priya?" Neha said me Whats the big deal

A guy we knew had just killed himself. That was the big deal.

  "I'll see you later," I said, turning away from

I dnt knw what happen to me I was acting "weird". This was typical Neha behavior, because she pretty much always had to have things go her way.

  I made a mental note to avoid Neha as much as possible for the next few days.



The only thing the student talk about the entire day was Ram Kapoor' suicide.

Anywhere I went there were grouped about in the ground and in the canteen during lunch, their heads together, no doubt talking about what had happened last night.

  I couldn't exactly blame everyone for beng so distrcted, but that didn't mean I had to like it.

  All I really wanted to do was go home, wanna go inside duvet and pretend like this day had never happened. That was wishful thinking, though, because I knew it was entirely impossible.

  I had to stop myself think about the incident and remind myself that I hadn't known Ram Kapoor at all. I didn't know why I felt the way that I did  .......

IN class :

Mrs. Mehra had read off an annoucement telling us all to bow our heads in silence for a few minutes out of respect for Ram Kapoor.

. All student had remained silent, the looks on their faces held anything but sorrow or sad

  Mrs. Mehra had also informed us that Ram Kapoor' funeral was going to be held at 6:00 this Wednesday  evening at " Muktidham(funeral Place )" and that there would be no college on Thrusday.

 Never  mind that this was going to be my first funeral.

  What I really wanted not go to a funeral,. I didn't even know Ram, but there was some part of me that just felt like I needed to go to his funeral.

  And who knows? Maybe I'd find peace of mind.

  Or maybe I was just going insane.

i m confused::::::::::

At Home :

 when I walked in i saw  My mother ( Shipra Sharma ) , was sitting at the dining room table with her hands folded tightly together in front of her,

she was wearing one of her perfectly fitted Chudidar suit She is looking 10 year younger ......This was nothing new, But the fact that she was home before 9 in the evening was definitely something new.

  My mother has a high class boutique , she is hard working  woman

My PaPa ( Sudhir Sharma ) was an even higher paid lawyer...always trevelled with clients....  I was home alone most of the time with only my brother Kartik, and Shanta Bai who lived with Us she cooks food and does household works....

  "Maa," I said in surprise,. "Aap itni jaldi Kya kar rahi hai  yaha (MOM What're you doing here So early?" )



Mom sighed heavily,. "Maine suna Kya hua (I heard about what happened)."

 Aapka...Apka matlab Ram Kapoor ke baare me (You...you mean about Ram Kapoor," I said slowly)

  Mom nodded, not meeting my eye.

accha ye sab thik hai lekin ye batao aap ghar par kyu hoo aaj kam nahi hai

(Well, that was all fine but tell me why u here at home. dnt have work)

 she continued on speaking.

Mujhe Laga beta Ki tu mujhse Baat karna chahegi jo hua usko lekar  (I thought that you might want to talk about what happened)

i hold my self not to burst out laughing at her words

  "Thanks, but no thanks, Maa," I said, sitting down into a seat across the table from her. Mujhe Koi baat nahi karni hai specialy us baare me (  I don't want to talk Sply abt that matter )

 "Priya Beta , it's not safe to bottle up your emotions," Maa said in a serious voice. Jo hua wo bahut galat hua aur main nahi chahti Ki Tu bhi  ( What happened is very serious, and I don't want you to..to.)

  "I'm not going to kill myself, Why are u so filmy Maa," I cut her off

   "Theek Hai Beta (All right, Daughter) ,"

Maa sighed again after a moment, leaning back from the table.

"Tu kahti hai to main maan leti hu but main chahti hu ki Tu Bhi wo psychologists ko attend karna jo tere college aane wala hai Tu mujhse nahi baat karna chahti to kisi se to kar

 (you say so . But I want you to attend psychologists at your college. If you're not going to talk to me, then you should at least talk to somebody else.")

  "Fine," I responded immediately.but how do u know this ???

I know every thing she smile and said i got mail from your college....

some time it was just easier to go along with whatever Maa was saying just to find peace of mind.

 .

  "Oh, and by the way, Maa. "I'm going to the funeral on Wednesday eveng."

 All I got back in response was, "hmm mujhe bhi lagata hai tujhe jaana chahiye

 (I figured you would." )

   I slammed my bedroom door and tossed myself down onto my queen sized bed.

Just wanna sleep becoz i know

It was probably going to take awhile for things to go back to normal



Wednesday

I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom and tugged awkwardly at the Full white Dress I was wearing. Sure, the dress was nice enough,but I was still nervous as hell.

I called a taxi which is arrived in one hour I was feeling to puke. And, I mean, a lot could happen in a few minutes, right?

I sighed heavily and grabbed my coat and put my purse and phone in my coat pocket, I left my room

Walking down the Stairs towards the hall I heard the sounds of familiar voice talking in a reassuring, business sort of way that could only belong to my Papa

Papa sitting on couch and  he chatted during what was no doubt a business call.

Papa saw me and said  Haa ji main aapko baad me call karta hu Priya nikal rahi hai, (I'll have to give you a call later. Priya's getting ready to leave.)

I take a glass of water and said

Aap ghar par papa Kya kar rahe hai  ???(What are you doing home, Papa) I asked him as I took a sip of my water.

That was normally how conversations between my parents and I started, which was really rather sad.

"We just closed the Khanna-Sehgal case, so I decided to take off early," Papa answered

"Hmmm," I said awkwardly. "Congratulations."

"Are you sure Beta you want to go?" he finally asked, in a concerned expression.

"Yes," I said quickly.

I hadn't even needed to think for seconds about it before blurting out my answer. There was no single  doubt that I was completely unsure of everything that had been going on lately, but I was sure that I was going to go to Ram Kapoor's' funeral.

"Beta if u want then i ll come to u,Do you want me to come with you?" Papa said

"Nhi, papa, ," I said quickly.. "It's okay. I'm fine with going by myself."

"Kya Neha Jaa rahi hai tumahre sath (Is neha going with you)

In all honesty, I didn't know the answer to this question.

Shayad nahi (Probably not)  I said. "Funerals aren't her thing."

neha was sad at college but I wasn't so sure she is coming to Muktidham



"Beta main nahi chahta ki tum jyada time bahar raho(I don't want you staying out too late )" Dad said, loosening the tie around his neck.

"Don't worry, Papa.

We chatted a bit more about how our days had gone.

. "I'll see you later, Papa."byee

Papa give me quick hug and gave me a nudge towards the door. "Bye, beta. Stay safe."

taxi already arrived

i left from home....

"Where to, miss?" the Driver asked me

"Muktidham" I said calmly

The ride to the Muktidham was quiet. I spent most of my time watching out, trying to distract myself from what I was about to do. In no time we reached and driver putting the car in park.

I checked the time on my phone just to make sure that I wasn't late or anything.



5:52pm.

my legs starting to tremble from nerves. I'd been expecting it, but that didn't make it all the less painful to see. I had to take deep breaths as I started to walk down the main area, tears starting to burn my eyes.

There was an open spot with chair attached  in the Muktidham, so I sat down looking over at who was next to me. several of the teachers were sitting around me,.

"Were you one of Ram's classmates?"

In lil surprised i glanced over at the woman who'd just spoken. She looked familiar even though I'd never seen her before. She was really quite pretty. Her face was drawn and pale, a slightly pinched look in her eyes. I sucked in a breath when I realized who this must be.

This woman must be Ram's mother.

"Y-Y-Yes," I stammered out.

The woman gave a slight smile, her lips trembling. "I'm Krishna. Ram's mother."and tears already filled in her eyes

"Priya Sharma," I replied as easily as I could.

"Sharma?" Sudheer Sharma's daughter?"

I was shocked that she actually recognized me, even if it was by my father.

I nodded. "Yes, I am."

Krishnaji said again. "I didn't know there'd be a celebrity here."

"Oh, I'm no celebrity," I babbled. "Just...just a friend."

A friend, I'd said. I was really starting to believe that I'd actually been that i m a friend to Ram kapoor.

This being my first funeral, I wasn't so sure what to expect, but the procedure was quiet and well put together. Mrs Khurana our teacher spoke a few words about Ram and how he'd been a role model student that we all could have learned things from.

The priest started some ritual KrishnaJi started crying into her hands, her shoulders heaving as she wept.

I didn't know what to do. What was I supposed to do?

Before I could act out on anything, there was the  a fire on wood that means the final time is came......

And Ram's Body burned away which ll become Ash after some time

After that, I figured it was okay for me to cry, too.

Actually, I cried a lot.

Krishna Ji come to me and hugged me astight as possible i too hugged back



10 minutes later I was stepping out of Muktidham, i wrapped my  coat around me tightly, It was nearing nine and in my Papa's terms, that meant late, i was searching for taxi



 "It's a bit late for a  girl like yourself to be out at this time of night, isn't it?"

I jumped hearing  sound of the voice. The voice was creepy, harsh and gravelly souding, so deep voice it was ......

to see closer in the dim light the street lights were giving off, I look out the figure of a man who was coming out from muktidham... How I'd missed the man I had no idea, but he was definitely there.

The man was dressed  jeans and what looked like a faded and worn leather jacket. His hair was dark, but his face was so so pale and white

I caught myself stumbling backwards, my arms tightening around myself as I stared at the man.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm not looking for trouble," I stuttered out,

Probably not the smartest thing I'd ever done

The man gave a loud laugh, he started rummaging around in his pockets. "Oh, I know you're not, Priya Sharma. I'm not here to bring you trouble, either."

I shocked. "What-? How d-did you -?"

"Know your name?"he said

The Man pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, a lighter, and promptly lit it. Taking a drag on the cigarette, he gave me a sort of smirk

"I know everything, Priya Sharma," the guy said in haughty voice.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but you better stay away from me," I spat out,

"Or you'll what? Scream?"

The man started walking closer, smoking cigarette between his thin, bony fingers...

"Who are you?" I  asked ???



"Oh, I'm known by ---------------," the man drawled, taking another drag on his cigarette.

So friend what you think what's his name .......????

Do Like and comments


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Story bahot interesting hey yaar, eagarly waiting to read next part. Continue soon.

Unknown said...

The mystery continues!!!
Plzz continue sooon !!!!!

Post a Comment